* Agenda items with date ranges
@ 2013-02-07 12:18 SabreWolfy
From: SabreWolfy @ 2013-02-07 12:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I remember that previously in Agenda view, entries such as:

,--------------------
| * A few days
| <2013-02-07 Thu>--<2013-02-14 Thu>
`--------------------

would appear with a (1/8), (2/8), etc. preceding the entry.

I added a similar entry today in org-mode version 7.9.2, and it appeared in the
agenda without the (1/8), etc. I have searched here, asked on IRC and looked for
a variable to control this feature, but have not been successful. Any help would
be appreciated. Thanks.

* Re: Agenda items with date ranges
@ 2013-02-07 18:47 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-02-07 18:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: SabreWolfy; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

SabreWolfy <sabrewolfy@gmail.com> writes:

> I remember that previously in Agenda view, entries such as:
>
> ,--------------------
> | * A few days
> | <2013-02-07 Thu>--<2013-02-14 Thu>
> `--------------------
>
> would appear with a (1/8), (2/8), etc. preceding the entry.
>
> I added a similar entry today in org-mode version 7.9.2, and it appeared in the
> agenda without the (1/8), etc. I have searched here, asked on IRC and looked for
> a variable to control this feature, but have not been successful. Any help would
> be appreciated. Thanks.

I can't reproduce this problem.

Can you reproduce it with latest Org?

 Bastien

* Re: Agenda items with date ranges
@ 2013-02-08  7:34   ` SabreWolfy
From: SabreWolfy @ 2013-02-08  7:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Bastien <bzg <at> altern.org> writes:

> I can't reproduce this problem.
>
> Can you reproduce it with latest Org?

The agenda *shows* the (1/8), etc. in Org-Mode 7.8.11.

It does *not* show it in version 7.9.2 (Debian sid), so that's why I have
noticed it. If I get around to installing the latest version, I'll post feedback
here.

* Re: Agenda items with date ranges
@ 2013-02-08 23:59     ` Robert Eckl
From: Robert Eckl @ 2013-02-08 23:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

SabreWolfy <sabrewolfy@gmail.com> writes:

> Bastien <bzg <at> altern.org> writes:
>
>> I can't reproduce this problem.
>>
>> Can you reproduce it with latest Org?
>
> The agenda *shows* the (1/8), etc. in Org-Mode 7.8.11.
>
> It does *not* show it in version 7.9.2 (Debian sid), so that's why I have
> noticed it. If I get around to installing the latest version, I'll post feedback
> here.

I'm too can not reproduce this problem. With org-mode 7.9.3d and 7.9.3e
the agenda shows (1/8).
I tried it with sheduled items and with items only with active
timestamp(s).

IIRC it was shown also in version 7.9.2, but recently there have been too many
changes. I only know the (1/8) variant.

Cu
Robert