* Trimming quotes
@ 2012-12-29  3:56 James Harkins
From: James Harkins @ 2012-12-29  3:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Just a reminder to be kind to list members who are receiving digests and TRIM
QUOTED MATERIAL.

Recently: http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/63982

48 lines of new content vs 1123 lines of quotes, for a whopping signal-to-noise
ratio of 4.27%. Scrolling isn't *that* much fun...

I realize subsequent posts in that thread were trimmed, so it may be just a one-
off oversight for these posters. But, it happens a lot, on several lists that I
read, often enough that it's become a pet peeve.

Thanks.
hjh