* Org-Drill first interval
@ 2011-06-03 18:09 Curt Bergmann
From: Curt Bergmann @ 2011-06-03 18:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

The first interval for my first question is always 4 whether I mark it as a 3,
4, or 5. When I change org-drill-learn-factor it doesn't appear to change the
first interval.

I would like to reduce the first interval and I assume that the learn-factor
will allow me to control subsequent intervals.  Anki has an option to select the
first interval for each of its answer qualities. If there is no option and you
can send me a patch I'd be happy to try that as well.

I look forward to this as it would be great to keep my questions grouped with
the notes from which the questions are based. Thanks for contributing.

I'm using org-drill version 2.3.3.