* Writing the words in different color
@ 2010-06-20 10:24 Juri Artamonov
From: Juri Artamonov @ 2010-06-20 10:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hey Guys,

can you please advice how to write words in different colors in orgmode? For
example I wrote some meeting notes and would like to pay attention on some
sentences writing them in another color.

Thank you,
                      Juri.

* Re: Writing the words in different color
@ 2010-06-20 15:12 ` Srinivas
From: Srinivas @ 2010-06-20 15:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

This works for HTML output. The style information can be externalized to css
style files by assigning class identifiers to various text elements.

The relevant sections in the manual are: 12.5.2 Quoting HTML tags and 12.5.7 CSS
support

* Some Heading

  - @<p style="color:blue;">Point 1 in blue@</p>
  - Some text in @<span style="color:red;">red@</span>
  - Bolded text in @<b style="color:green; text-decoration:underline;">green@</b>

* Another Point

#+HTML: <div style="color:red; border:1px solid black; padding: 3px; background:
lightyellow;">
    Now a whole paragraph can be another color.
#+HTML: </div>

- Srinivas

* Re: Re: Writing the words in different color
@ 2010-06-21 14:15   ` Juri Artamonov
From: Juri Artamonov @ 2010-06-21 14:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Srinivas, emacs-orgmode

Thanks Srnivas,

there is layout mode when headers fater using * mark shown in blue color.
Also you know that it's possible to specify the link and they color aslo
will be changed. My point here is almost the same and questions about having
simple words in different colors. Perhaps using some predefined characters
like {color} or something.

Please advice,
                           Juri.

@ 2010-06-25  8:00 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2010-06-25  8:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Juri Artamonov; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Juri,

On Jun 20, 2010, at 12:24 PM, Juri Artamonov wrote:

> Hey Guys,
>
> can you please advice how to write words in different colors in
> orgmode? For example I wrote some meeting notes and would like to
> pay attention on some sentences writing them in another color.

First of all, I think it is a typographically seriously wrong
idea to put sentences into a special color. Italics and if necessary
bold are sufficient in my view. :-)

Second, you can configure this if you want by modifying org-emphasis-
alist.

- Carsten