* Updated version of my Orgnode module
@ 2009-06-26 22:14 Charles Cave
From: Charles Cave @ 2009-06-26 22:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I have updated my Python module "Orgnode" which reads an org-mode
file and presents the information as Orgnode objects with methods
for retrieving the various pieces of information

What's new:

- The Priority of a Headline (A, B or C) can be retrieved with the
  Priority() method
- Tags() returns a list of all tags in a headline. The only method
  I had previousy was  Tag() which returned the first tag
- hasTag(TAG) - returns true of the heading contains the tag TAG
- I fixed a bug where the properties in the last node were
  not stored.

Article and download link are on this page:

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~charles57/GTD/orgnode.html

Charles

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-06-26 22:15 UTC | newest]