* Handling org-file agenda dependenncies?
@ 2009-03-27  0:31 Eraldo Helal
From: Eraldo Helal @ 2009-03-27  0:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-Mode

I have projects with non-text files.
Many of them having sub-,subsub-projects etc. (nested)
Therefore I made directories for them using the project name. /<project
name>/<subproject name>/etc
Each having it's own <(sub-)project name>.org file in it.

My question:

How can I add|remove a whole project from the agenda?

e.g. If I remove project1.org file from the agenda...
     /project1/subprojectX.org would still be in there!

Or is there a way to assign and then set a group of org.files to
inactive(=remove from agenda)?

Any other suggestions|methods for solving this problem?