* Prettyfy agenda view (regexp)
@ 2011-06-08 19:41 Rasmus
From: Rasmus @ 2011-06-08 19:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I have some really long diary entries polluting my agenda view (more
than 30 lines). I'd like to show headlines only.

If I could parse entries by regexp before letting them populate my
agenda I'd be mighty happy!

To my relief I found the following function:
  org-agenda-format-item[fn:1]

Alas this variable was never merged into the mainline. . .

Are there any plans to integrate this into org or any other way to
format agenda items?

Thanks,
Rasmus

Footnotes:

[fn:] http://git.naquadah.org/?p=~jd/org-mode.git;a=commitdiff;h=refs/heads/jd/agenda-format
--
Sent from my Emacs

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-06-08 19:39 UTC | newest]