* Beamer and non-frames
@ 2011-05-29  8:36 Rasmus Pank Roulund
From: Rasmus Pank Roulund @ 2011-05-29  8:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

How do I put text between frames in an Org-Beamer document?
What I really want to do is something like:

#+begin_src LaTeX
\end{frame}
\againframe<2>{overview.fig}
\end{frame}
#+end_src

But there is /plenty/ of use of being able to write in-between frames.

I imagine two ways this could be archived,
  a. Use a special property for a headline
  b. Have a '#+LaTeX_Beamer:' option.

Are anybody aware of any quick fixes?

Thanks,
Rasmus