From: Matthew Jones <mat@matburt.net>
To: Daniel Martins <danielemc@gmail.com>
Cc: Richard Riley <rileyrgdev@gmail.com>, emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Re: suggestions of Android smartphones
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 10:50:40 -0400	[thread overview]

I used swype for about 2 days on my droid before getting rid of it... it's a
good concept that needs be iterated on.

Trying to use emacs from any of the Android shells is borderline
impossible... unless you have a full keyboard to hook up to your Android
phone then I would say you should rule out using it in that fashion.

One of the features I'm working on for the MobileOrg beta (along with being
able to capture notes and change todo states) is a home screen widget that
will show your Agenda or Todo list, this way you don't have to open the
application to view or adjust these items.

73,
Matthew W. Jones (KI4ZIB)
http://matburt.net