* Define template for org-agenda-diary-entry
@ 2010-09-09 14:09 filebat
From: filebat @ 2010-09-09 14:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi orgers

When pressing "i d" in org-agenda view, we can easily insert a day entry
to org-agenda-diary-file.

I'm wondering it's possible to define some template for the day entry.
Like my day entry is always composed of several parts.

It would be great, it can give interactive way when creating a day
entry, just like the way of creating a new entry in bbdb.

Denny

Smile for difficulty, Denny!

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-09-09 14:09 UTC | newest]