* ox-latex-subfig
@ 2021-10-05  3:40 edgar
From: edgar @ 2021-10-05  3:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello nice people!

I just want to let you know about ox-latex-subfig, which you can find
here: https://notabug.org/broncodev/ox-latex-subfig.git . It provides a
filter to convert Org tables into "sub-figures" when exporting to (PDF)
\LaTeX.

As you may know, the subcapiton package is deprecated, and I just like
having figures side by side. I hope that it's useful to you as it is for
me :) .

Thanks for Org! (you changed my life for the better).

This free account was provided by VFEmail.net - report spam to abuse@vfemail.net

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the NSA's hands!
15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas!
Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-10-05  3:41 UTC | newest]