* org-lint how to include ob-rec parameters
@ 2016-11-22  2:17 Charles Millar
From: Charles Millar @ 2016-11-22  2:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi,

The following is not a critical issue.

I use ob-rec to generate tables from my recfiles.

org-lint issues a warning for ob-recs parameters, such as data, type,
fields, sort, etc.

Is there some code that I could include in my .emacs to avoid the
warnings? For that matter is this an issue for any other non-core babel
languages and is there a general solution?

Charlie Millar

* Re: org-lint how to include ob-rec parameters
@ 2016-11-22 17:25 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2016-11-22 17:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Charles Millar; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hello,

Charles Millar <millarc@verizon.net> writes:

> The following is not a critical issue.
>
> I use ob-rec to generate tables from my recfiles.
>
> org-lint issues a warning for ob-recs parameters, such as data, type,
> fields, sort, etc.
>
> Is there some code that I could include in my .emacs to avoid the
> warnings? For that matter is this an issue for any other non-core
> babel languages and is there a general solution?

It's a bug in ob-rec. Each Babel language needs to define allowed
headers and associated values, in a variable labelled
`org-babel-header-args:LANG' where LANG is obviously the language used,
e.g., `org-babel-header-args:R' or `org-babel-header-args:latex'.

Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: org-lint how to include ob-rec parameters
@ 2016-11-22 18:32   ` Charles Millar
From: Charles Millar @ 2016-11-22 18:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi, again,

On 11/22/2016 12:25 PM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Charles Millar <millarc@verizon.net> writes:
>
>> The following is not a critical issue.
>>
>> I use ob-rec to generate tables from my recfiles.
>>
>> org-lint issues a warning for ob-recs parameters, such as data, type,
>> fields, sort, etc.
>>
>> Is there some code that I could include in my .emacs to avoid the
>> warnings? For that matter is this an issue for any other non-core
>> babel languages and is there a general solution?
> It's a bug in ob-rec. Each Babel language needs to define allowed
> headers and associated values, in a variable labelled
> `org-babel-header-args:LANG' where LANG is obviously the language used,
> e.g., `org-babel-header-args:R' or `org-babel-header-args:latex'.
>
> Regards,

Thank you, Nicolas.

I will post this to the recutils list.

Charlie