From: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@panix.com>
To: Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@gmail.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: org exported pdf files
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 00:36:32 -0400	[thread overview]

I checked that out and putting the example text into my .emacs file
generates a warning when emacs starts up  I put the parens and everything
between the parens in the .emacs file and that caused the warning to be
thrown.
What may work and circumvent all of this would be to add:
#+LANGUAGE: en
into a text source file which is part of the files exported through
orgmode pdf.
Adobe has plenty of pdf accessibility guidelines available for those
interested in accessibility to implement.
if those #+ items are called orgmode-directives maybe an
orgmode-accessibility directive could be used at minimum to put the
system's default org-export-language directive into that source text file
that goes into the pdf file.
I have done nothing with exporting to pdf from orgmode since several years
ago I was told orgmode pdf's were not accessible.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.