From: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@panix.com>
To: Tim Cross <theophilusx@gmail.com>, Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@gmail.com>
Cc: Timothy <orgmode@tec.tecosaur.net>, emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Org HTML export accessibility (was: org exported pdf files)
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 07:43:13 -0400	[thread overview]

One thing I vividly remember doing Navy mandatory trainings was several
instances when providers had mouse cursor and keyboard disabled so the
only way to proceed was to have a sighted person position and click the
physical mouse!

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.