* ecb and org
@ 2008-07-13 14:22 Rustom Mody
From: Rustom Mody @ 2008-07-13 14:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Has anyone done/tried to integrate ecb with org?

Something like this that say 2 org levels appear in the left ecb window and
the right window contains only the tree under the level selected in the
left.

* Re: ecb and org
@ 2008-07-13 14:30 ` Rustom Mody
From: Rustom Mody @ 2008-07-13 14:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Sorry should have checked before asking:
ecb already goes a little way towards talking to org. Does not do a great
job but then Ive not yet studied its customizations at all.

On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 7:52 PM, Rustom Mody <rustompmody@gmail.com> wrote:

> Has anyone done/tried to integrate ecb with org?
>
> Something like this that say 2 org levels appear in the left ecb window and
> the right window contains only the tree under the level selected in the
> left.

* Re: Re: ecb and org
@ 2008-07-13 23:08   ` Daniel Clemente
From: Daniel Clemente @ 2008-07-13 23:08 UTC (permalink / raw)