* Export Documentation
@ 2006-07-06  0:40 Steven H. Rogers
From: Steven H. Rogers @ 2006-07-06  0:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

The documentation for export indicates that C-c C-x be used to export an
org file.  This doesn't work and I found the correct C-c C-e key
combination from the Org menu.

Regards,
Steve

--
Steven H. Rogers, Ph.D., steve@shrogers.com
Weblog: http://shrogers.com/weblog

* Re: Export Documentation
@ 2006-07-06  8:48 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2006-07-06  8:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: steve; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Wow, how could I forget to change these?????  Thanks, I am fixing it.

- Carsten

On Jul 6, 2006, at 2:40, Steven H. Rogers wrote:

> The documentation for export indicates that C-c C-x be used to export
> an org file.  This doesn't work and I found the correct C-c C-e key
> combination from the Org menu.
>
> Regards,
> Steve
>
> --
> Steven H. Rogers, Ph.D., steve@shrogers.com
> Weblog: http://shrogers.com/weblog
> "He who refuses to do arithmetic is doomed to talk nonsense."
> -- John McCarthy

Carsten Dominik
Universiteit van Amsterdam
Kruislaan 403