* Wikipedia article on Org-mode
@ 2010-03-14 11:05 Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2010-03-14 11:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

Hi,

there is a Wikipedia article about Org-mode, and it has problems in
the reference section.  Somehow I feel I should not be he one editing
this article - can someone here fix these issues?

Thanks

- Carsten

* Re: Wikipedia article on Org-mode
@ 2010-03-14 11:36 ` David Maus
From: David Maus @ 2010-03-14 11:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: Org Mode

Carsten Dominik wrote:
>Hi,

>there is a Wikipedia article about Org-mode, and it has problems in
>the reference section.  Somehow I feel I should not be he one editing
>this article - can someone here fix these issues?

>Thanks

>- Carsten

Fixed. Missing angle bracket in a reference tag.

 -- David

--
OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6
Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org

[-- Attachment #1.2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 230 bytes --]

* Re: Wikipedia article on Org-mode
@ 2010-03-14 11:37   ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2010-03-14 11:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Maus; +Cc: Org Mode

That was fast, thanks.

- Carsten

@ 2010-03-14 20:56     ` smc
From: smc @ 2010-03-14 20:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: Org Mode

Ok, btw I also created the org-mode Spanish translation page at the
Wikipedia as I am translating the texi manual, in the hope that Org
developers implement in a near future a i18n feature for the mode!!

2010/3/14 Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik@gmail.com>

> That was fast, thanks.
>
> - Carsten
>

> On Mar 14, 2010, at 12:36 PM, David Maus wrote:
>
>  Carsten Dominik wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>

>>  there is a Wikipedia article about Org-mode, and it has problems in
>>> the reference section.  Somehow I feel I should not be he one editing
>>> this article - can someone here fix these issues?
>>>

>>  Thanks
>>>

>>  - Carsten
>>>

>> Fixed. Missing angle bracket in a reference tag.
>>
>> -- David
>>
>> --
>> OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6
>> Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org
>> Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de
>>

> - Carsten

Suso
http://gnu.manticore.es

* Re: Wikipedia article on Org-mode
@ 2010-03-17 16:13 ` J. David Boyd
From: J. David Boyd @ 2010-03-17 16:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

> Hi,
>
> there is a Wikipedia article about Org-mode, and it has problems in
> the reference section.  Somehow I feel I should not be he one editing
> this article - can someone here fix these issues?
>
> Thanks
>
> - Carsten

Oh, you mean some of us that are unbiased about Org-mode?  Good luck
with that!  :->

* Re: Re: Wikipedia article on Org-mode
@ 2010-03-18  5:50   ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2010-03-18  5:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: J. David Boyd; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Mar 17, 2010, at 5:13 PM, J. David Boyd wrote:

> Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> there is a Wikipedia article about Org-mode, and it has problems in
>> the reference section.  Somehow I feel I should not be he one editing
>> this article - can someone here fix these issues?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> - Carsten
>>

> Oh, you mean some of us that are unbiased about Org-mode?  Good luck
> with that!  :->

:-)

@ 2010-03-20 15:28       ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2010-03-20 15:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: smc; +Cc: Org Mode

On Mar 14, 2010, at 9:56 PM, smc wrote:

> Ok, btw I also created the org-mode Spanish translation page at the
> Wikipedia as I am translating the texi manual, in the hope that Org
> developers implement in a near future a i18n feature for the mode!!

How would such a feature look like?

- Carsten

> 2010/3/14 Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik@gmail.com>
> That was fast, thanks.
>
> - Carsten
>

> On Mar 14, 2010, at 12:36 PM, David Maus wrote:
>
> Carsten Dominik wrote:
> Hi,
>
> there is a Wikipedia article about Org-mode, and it has problems in
> the reference section.  Somehow I feel I should not be he one editing
> this article - can someone here fix these issues?
>
> Thanks
>
> - Carsten
>
> Fixed. Missing angle bracket in a reference tag.
>
> -- David
>
> --
> OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6
> Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org