* Remember and year-long-calendar
@ 2010-03-05 13:35 J. David Boyd
From: J. David Boyd @ 2010-03-05 13:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Help, please!

I think that I remember reading that remember had the ability to create
a calendar file good for the year, then a template was there that simply
wrote to the current days events, great for logging the work that I do.

I can't find that email, I can't find it in any readmes, and I don't see
it anywhere in the newsgroup archives...

Did I ever read this?

Is it really possible?

Any pointers will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave in Largo, FL

* Re: Remember and year-long-calendar
@ 2010-03-05 13:48 ` Detlef Steuer
From: Detlef Steuer @ 2010-03-05 13:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi!

You are probably looking for

Org manual
9.1.2 Remember templates
see date-tree

Have a nice weekend
Detlef

@ 2010-03-05 14:28   ` J. David Boyd
From: J. David Boyd @ 2010-03-05 14:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Detlef Steuer <detlef.steuer@gmx.de> writes:

> Hi!
>
> You are probably looking for
>
> Org manual
> 9.1.2 Remember templates
> see date-tree

That's exactly what I was looking for.  Thank you very much!