* clock and WAIT
@ 2010-01-15 11:22 Richard Riley
From: Richard Riley @ 2010-01-15 11:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

When I put a task into certain states it would be nice to stop the clock
automatically. It is done for DONE at the moment.

Would it make sense to make

org-clock-out-when-done

a list of state names rather than (or in addition to) a bool?

That way I could make it DONE, WAIT so when I cycle the state to WAIT (eg for
an email confirming something works) the clock is stopped automatically?

Or is there another mechanism for this? Or is the mantra more to keep
stop/start manual until the obvious state for "DONE"?

regards

r.

--
Google Talk : rileyrgdev@googlemail.com  http://www.google.com/talk