* Can't get [TABLE-OF-CONTENTS] working.
@ 2009-06-03 10:37 Yuva
From: Yuva @ 2009-06-03 10:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

hello,
   Its been documented in "ch12 : Exporting" of Org Manual that toc
can be relocated using [TABLE-OF-CONTENTS] string. I have used it to
generate latex and pdf files, but no luck. After simple grepping, it
seems that only org-ascii.el and org-html.el are taking this string
into account. Is there any specific reason why toc relocation is
ignored in org-latex.el?
(It works fine with html export option).

The env i use : Org-6.27a from git repo.

Simple example :

#+TITLE:     toc-stuff.org
#+AUTHOR:
#+EMAIL:     gnuyuva@gmail.com
#+DATE:      2009-06-03 Wed
#+KEYWORDS:
#+LANGUAGE:  en
#+EXPORT_SELECT_TAGS: export
#+EXPORT_EXCLUDE_TAGS: noexport
#+LINK_UP:
#+LINK_HOME:

* Section Intro
 This is Intro

#+LaTeX: [TABLE-OF-CONTENTS]
#+HTML: <p>[TABLE-OF-CONTENTS]</p>

* Section Details
 Some details here.

YUVA

* Re: Can't get [TABLE-OF-CONTENTS] working.
@ 2009-06-05  7:26 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-06-05  7:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Fixed, thanks.

- Carsten

@ 2009-06-05 15:31   ` Yuva
From: Yuva @ 2009-06-05 15:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 12:56 PM, Carsten
Dominik<carsten.dominik@gmail.com> wrote:
> Fixed, thanks.
>
> - Carsten
>
> On Jun 3, 2009, at 12:37 PM, Yuva wrote:
>
>> hello,
>>  Its been documented in "ch12 : Exporting" of Org Manual that toc
>> can be relocated using [TABLE-OF-CONTENTS] string. I have used it to
>> generate latex and pdf files, but no luck. After simple grepping, it
>> seems that only org-ascii.el and org-html.el are taking this string
>> into account. Is there any specific reason why toc relocation is
>> ignored in org-latex.el?
>> (It works fine with html export option).

[snip]

thanks! I pulled the changes.

--
YUVA