* Updates in windows?
@ 2009-04-19 16:08 Sebastian Titz
From: Sebastian Titz @ 2009-04-19 16:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

I am running the latest stable windows version of emacs from FSF. It comes
with org-mode 5.23a. Is there a tutorial on how to update it? I tried
removing all the org-*.el* files from the /emacs/lisp directory and adding
the unziped lisp-directory from the download to the load-path in my .emacs
file, but that didn't work.

Ciao

Sebastian

* Re: Updates in windows?
@ 2009-04-20 14:43 ` Scot Becker
From: Scot Becker @ 2009-04-20 14:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sebastian Titz; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Check the "Keeping Current" question of the FAQ in Worg, org's "other"
doucmentation.

Roughly here http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.php

Short answer, you don't actually have to delete the old org, but you
do have to get Emacs to find the new one first, by adding the new path
to the front of you package path list.

Scratch that.  It's better in the manual.  Here:
http://orgmode.org/manual/Installation.html#Installation

Scot