* translated Org4.60 manual into Japanese and moved some pages
@ 2006-12-23  9:54 T.Okano
From: T.Okano @ 2006-12-23  9:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Carsten,
and Hello David,

I tranlated Org4.60 manual into Japanese and I published it on my
homepage.

http://hpcgi1.nifty.com/spen/index.cgi?OrgMode%2fManual

Two years from translating Org3.03 passed.

And I moved some webpages.

*Org3.03 manual

http://hpcgi1.nifty.com/spen/index.cgi?OrgMode%2fArchive%2fOrg0303Manual

*OrgTutorial

http://hpcgi1.nifty.com/spen/index.cgi?OrgMode%2fOrgTutorial

Please change the links.

Of course, I have left the links from old pages.

--
T.Okano <tokano@nifty.com>

* Re: translated Org4.60 manual into Japanese and moved some pages
@ 2006-12-23 14:10 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2006-12-23 14:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: T.Okano; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Thanks to Takeshi Okano for ths great service.

- Carsten

On Dec 23, 2006, at 10:54, T.Okano wrote:

> Hello Carsten,
> and Hello David,
>
> I tranlated Org4.60 manual into Japanese and I published it on my
> homepage.
>
> http://hpcgi1.nifty.com/spen/index.cgi?OrgMode%2fManual
>
> Two years from translating Org3.03 passed.
>
> And I moved some webpages.
>
> *Org3.03 manual
>
> http://hpcgi1.nifty.com/spen/index.cgi?
> OrgMode%2fArchive%2fOrg0303Manual
>
> *OrgTutorial
>
> http://hpcgi1.nifty.com/spen/index.cgi?OrgMode%2fOrgTutorial
>
> Please change the links.
>
> Of course, I have left the links from old pages.
>
> --
> T.Okano <tokano@nifty.com>

Carsten Dominik
Universiteit van Amsterdam
Kruislaan 403
NL-1098SJ Amsterdam
phone: +31 20 525 7477

* Re: translated Org4.60 manual into Japanese and moved some pages
@ 2008-06-18  4:09 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2008-06-18  4:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Takeshi,

just to let you know:  Org-mode has reached a point of relative
stability I think, with version 6.05.  So if you plan to update your
translation, this may be a point in time where it is worthwhile.

Also, you might want to make the link to the Org home page point to http://orgmode.org
.

All the best.

- Carsten