From: Jesse Johnson <bbuknight@gmail.com>
To: Nicolas Goaziou <mail@nicolasgoaziou.fr>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: inherit priority
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2018 14:47:20 -0800	[thread overview]

Hi,

I am trying to determine the functions I need to add / update to respect
priority inheritance.

I see that org-show-priority would need to be updated, and likely a new
function, say org-get-priority-with-inheritance, should supplement
org-get-priority.

However, I can't figure out where org-colview is getting the priority
from. It seems to be parsing and validating the priority prior to
display since it regresses to org-default-priority if I input
[#NONSENSE] priorities.

I also don't know where sorting is considering priority.

Help with pointing me in the right direction for either of those would
be much appreciated! Also let me know if other things touching priority
need updating for inheritance.

Jesse