* Re: [emacs-orgmode-owner@gnu.org: noutline.el doesn't byte-compile]
       [not found] <20060802172645.GB5514@zax.ifi.uio.no>
@ 2006-08-07 15:38 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2006-08-07 15:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zvrba; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Zeljko,

this looks like a problem with the function `define-minor-mode'.  This
function is defined in easy-mmode.el, part of the xemacs-base package.
Older versions like the one you seem to have do not allow you to
specify a "body" as the &rest argument to that function.  However,
newer versions do allow this argument, and noutline.el is using it. I
am running xemacs 21.4 patch 9 on MacOS X, and this already has the new
version.  So I suggest that you upgrade easy-mmode.el (or better the
xemacs-base package or even all packages).

- Carsten

--
Carsten Dominik
Universiteit van Amsterdam

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-08-07 17:32 UTC | newest]