* request: face for „...“ at collapsed sections
@ 2007-08-26 17:47 Daniel Clemente
       [not found] ` <876432gh8k.fsf@baldur.tsdh.de>
From: Daniel Clemente @ 2007-08-26 17:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

  Hi,
  now that we speak about new faces... I would like to change the
color of the ... that can be seen when a section is rolled out. Why?
Because I want to differentiate this:

** Some title...

  From this:

** Some title...

   Yes, they are equal, but not really: at one, I wrote „..." at the
title (I like to write those points... :-), but at the other, org-mode
wrote the „..." to show me that the section was collapsed. But I can't
tell the difference.
   Sometimes I have deleted big texts because I thought they were only
points ... ... ... ...; therefore I want the „..." from org-mode to be
shown in another face.

   Greetings,
Daniel