* Headline level change
@ 2007-10-07 22:29 Wanrong Lin
From: Wanrong Lin @ 2007-10-07 22:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

With v5.11, I found out that if I change the level of a headline (say
from level-3 to level-5 since I use odd levels only), the subtree under
that headlines does not move to the right accordingly. I remember when I
just started to use org-mode (v5.06, I think), the subtree will move
too. Is this a bug or I missed something that has been changed? Thank you.

Wanrong

* Re: Headline level change
@ 2007-10-08  0:03 ` Eddward DeVilla
From: Eddward DeVilla @ 2007-10-08  0:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wanrong Lin; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

    How are you moving it?  I know if you use C-right, only the
heading goes right.  If you use C-S-right, the whole sub-tree,
sub-headings and body text goes.  (And I wish it would re-wrap, but
that's a different request.)  If a body line is not indented (it
starts in column 0) it will not move right.

Edd

On 10/7/07, Wanrong Lin <wanrong.lin@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> With v5.11, I found out that if I change the level of a headline (say
> from level-3 to level-5 since I use odd levels only), the subtree under
> that headlines does not move to the right accordingly. I remember when I
> just started to use org-mode (v5.06, I think), the subtree will move
> too. Is this a bug or I missed something that has been changed? Thank you.
>
> Wanrong

* Re: Headline level change
@ 2007-10-08  1:52 ` Wanrong Lin
From: Wanrong Lin @ 2007-10-08  1:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Sorry, my mistake. I should use M-S-right to shift the whole tree, not
just M-right.

Wanrong

Wanrong Lin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> With v5.11, I found out that if I change the level of a headline (say
> from level-3 to level-5 since I use odd levels only), the subtree
> under that headlines does not move to the right accordingly. I
> remember when I just started to use org-mode (v5.06, I think), the
> subtree will move too. Is this a bug or I missed something that has
> been changed? Thank you.
>
> Wanrong

* Re: Re: Headline level change
@ 2007-10-08  3:27   ` Eddward DeVilla
From: Eddward DeVilla @ 2007-10-08  3:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wanrong Lin; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

My bad too.  I didn't have org-mode in front of me, and I thought it
was C-right, not M-right.  I count too much on muscle memory these
days.