* Org-mode 4.76
@ 2007-06-01  7:07 Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2007-06-01  7:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode

Hi,

I am realeasing org-mode 4.76 at

http://www.astro.uva.nl/~dominik/Tools/org

Enjoy.

- Carsten

Changes in version 4.76
-----------------------

    - Footnotes like[1] are now exported to HTML

         [1]This is a footnote

      Thanks to Scott Jaderholm for this proposal and a detailed
      HTML example on how the exported text should look like.

    - Special version of the reference card, for letter paper.

    - Switching to OVERVIEW with S-TAB no loner moves the cursor,
      so after three `S-TAB' commands, you will be back where you
      started.

    - Bug fixes, lots of them again.

* Re: Org-mode 4.76
@ 2007-06-01 23:15 ` Scott Jaderholm
From: Scott Jaderholm @ 2007-06-01 23:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: org-mode

Carsten,

I think there's a typo causing this:
<a class="footnum"name="fn.1"...

Note the no space between "footnum" and name.

Also, is it hard to allow footnotes in tables?

Thanks again,
Scott

On 6/1/07, Carsten Dominik <dominik@science.uva.nl> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am realeasing org-mode 4.76 at
>
> http://www.astro.uva.nl/~dominik/Tools/org
>
> Enjoy.
>
> - Carsten
>
> Changes in version 4.76
> -----------------------
>
>     - Footnotes like[1] are now exported to HTML
>
>          [1]This is a footnote
>
>       Thanks to Scott Jaderholm for this proposal and a detailed
>       HTML example on how the exported text should look like.
>
>     - Special version of the reference card, for letter paper.
>
>     - Switching to OVERVIEW with S-TAB no loner moves the cursor,
>       so after three `S-TAB' commands, you will be back where you
>       started.
>
>     - Bug fixes, lots of them again.

* Re: Org-mode 4.76
@ 2007-06-04  6:33   ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2007-06-04  6:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Scott Jaderholm; +Cc: org-mode

On Jun 2, 2007, at 1:15, Scott Jaderholm wrote:

> Carsten,
>
> I think there's a typo causing this:
> <a class="footnum"name="fn.1"...
>
> Note the no space between "footnum" and name.

Yes. Fixed, thanks.

> Also, is it hard to allow footnotes in tables?

No, not at all, I just did detecting footnote references in
the wrong place.  Fixed as well.

Thanks.

- Carsten

* Re: Org-mode 4.76
@ 2007-06-04  7:48 ` Dmitri Minaev
From: Dmitri Minaev @ 2007-06-04  7:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: org-mode

Hello, Carsten,

In org.el, line 3441, where the PRIORITIES line is parsed, the order
of parameters to org-split-string is wrong.

--
With best regards,
Dmitri Minaev

Russian history blog: http://minaev.blogspot.com