* Feature Idea: special C-e (like special C-a)
@ 2007-07-12 21:39 Scott Jaderholm
From: Scott Jaderholm @ 2007-07-12 21:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode

I don't use tags a whole lot, but when I do I often get tripped up
using C-e to go to the end of my heading name.

Consider he following line:
* Heading
                :tag:

If you press C-e it will take you to after :tag:. Do most people (1)
use C-c C-c or (2) edit the tags by hand? If 1, then a special C-e
could move the pointer after Heading instead of after :tag:

Just a thought. I don't know if it would be generally useful.

--Scott

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-07-12 21:39 UTC | newest]