* Cross-reference to Tables and Figures in Latex export is broken
@ 2016-06-13  3:40 Vikas Rawal
From: Vikas Rawal @ 2016-06-13  3:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

This must be a result of some recent update.

When I export to pdf via xelatex, cross references to Tables and Figures in my org document get messed up. Table/Figure numbers in cross-references are wrong.

Has anyone else faced this?

Vikas

* Re: Cross-reference to Tables and Figures in Latex export is broken
@ 2016-06-13  4:33 ` Vikas Rawal
From: Vikas Rawal @ 2016-06-13  4:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

I updated org, and now :exports results has stopped working, and I am getting both the code and the results in my output!!!

V.

@ 2016-06-13 15:47   ` Charles C. Berry
From: Charles C. Berry @ 2016-06-13 15:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, 13 Jun 2016, Vikas Rawal wrote:

> I updated org, and now :exports results has stopped working, and I am
> getting both the code and the results in my output!!!

Perhaps, you have `org-export-babel-evaluate' set to nil.

If so, you need to set it to the default, `t'.

Use `:eval never-export' to prevent re-evaluation of src blocks if that is
what you intend.

See the thread starting here for more info on this:

From: Ken Mankoff <mankoff@gmail.com>
Subject: exporting documents w/ babel results w/o evaluating babel blocks

If that is not the problem, an ECM would help.

HTH,

Chuck