* android phone computer and orgmode
@ 2019-12-03 22:03 Jude DaShiell
From: Jude DaShiell @ 2019-12-03 22:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Since I use a command line on the computer I got orgsly and dropbox
working on the phone.
If I can get rclone working on the computer with dropbox I'll have
synchronizing capability.
Other applications on archlinux and slint either don't work or aren't
accessible for screen reader users like me.

More later when I figure it out.