* org-mode in the wild
@ 2013-11-03  0:25 John Kitchin
                   ` (4 more replies)
From: John Kitchin @ 2013-11-03  0:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi everyone,

We had another manuscript written in org-mode accepted in Topics in
Catalysis (http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs11244-013-0166-3)!
Check out references 14, 39 and 40 ;)

The supporting information seems to be freely available (
http://link.springer.com/content/esm/art:10.1007/s11244-013-0166-3/file/MediaObjects/11244_2013_166_MOESM1_ESM.pdf)
was also prepared in org-mode. It is probably best read with the Adobe PDF
reader. This file is an interesting hybrid of data sharing methods. Some of
the data is in the pdf, some of it is embedded in the pdf, including the
org-mode files for the manuscript and the supporting information file
itself. Anyone interested in seeing how we did it can check it out.

John

John Kitchin
Associate Professor
Doherty Hall A207F