* bug16524 complication
@ 2014-08-30  9:50 Jude DaShiell
From: Jude DaShiell @ 2014-08-30  9:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

The eww branch put no code on my machine the second time I ran it.  I made
the mistake of not configuring bzr oritinally and bzr put everything into
a ~/trunk subdirectory.  After configuring bzr by making a repository for
it according to the article on archwiki for bzr, the bzr command appeared
to run normally but both the bzr.repo directory and trunk directory were
empty upon completion.  Also, I found my .emacs had been modified by the
original bzr process with much code I don't yet understand.  After having
checked out th branch originally I had to run autogen.sh and then
configure and then make and finally make install.

I had to use the --create-prefix on the init line of bzr doing
configuration from archwiki article in otder to clear the error that came
up (undocumented) and used $HOME as my prefix value.

jude <jdashiel@shellworld.net>

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-08-30  9:50 UTC | newest]