* Seconds display in custom timestamp
@ 2015-02-04  2:13 bdillahu
From: bdillahu @ 2015-02-04  2:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I've set a custom timestamp display to

(org-time-stamp-custom-formats (quote ("<%Y-%m-%d %a>" . "<%Y-%m-%d %a
%H:%M:%S>")))

So that seconds are included.

It displays "fine" and seems to work, but the seconds display is ALWAYS
"00", no matter what I type in.

If I check the text stored, the actual seconds value is saved. Is there
some way to make it display?

I'm new to this, but have checked all the FAQ, etc. I can find. Please
forgive me if I'm missing the obvious.

Thanks,
Bruce

--
Bruce C. Dillahunty
http://www.emptyworlds.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-02-04  2:13 UTC | newest]