* bug-tracker: How to response/subscribe to a bug-thread
@ 2022-03-09 16:46 c.buhtz
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: c.buhtz @ 2022-03-09 16:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,
I still try to become warm with the bug-tracking-system you are using.

There is a known bug that is also tracked on the "dashboard"
(https://updates.orgmode.org/) as "Inconsistent handling of id: links to
other file during publish".
https://list.orgmode.org/12368452.sVpYeFqCzH@pluto/

I was not subscribed to the list when this thread comes up. So I have no
mail here I can reply-to. I can I answer to that thread?

Side question: I can I monitor that thread/bug without being subscribed
to the list? The "dashboard" seems not to have any subscribe, monitor or
feed mechanism. The "Atom" feed (https://list.orgmode.org/new.atom) is
only for complete list not for one thread.

Kind
Christian