* Tutorials on creating pdfs with org-babel and sqlite
@ 2022-11-12 18:06 Jan Ulrich Hasecke
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Jan Ulrich Hasecke @ 2022-11-12 18:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear all,

I am doing my first steps to do some database publishing with org-babel
and sqlite. So far quite successful, but I am still very new to this, so
I would appreciate if you can recommend a tutorial on this. I am mostly
interested in publishing use cases. Has anybody wrote a book or a report
with org-mode, org-babel and sqlite? What options I have to format the
output so that I can export it to pdf via pandoc and context?

TIA
juh