* Add new whitespace option for :noweb-prefix
@ 2024-03-25 12:00 Chen Mingzheng
From: Chen Mingzheng @ 2024-03-25 12:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi

For :noweb-prefix of noweb feature, now we have "yes" or "no" option.
Can we add a new "whitespace" option so that we can:

Giving following fragments,
  #+begin_src elisp :noweb-ref varable-bindings
  (a 0)
  (b 1)
  #+end_src

  #+begin_src elisp :noweb-ref do-something
  `(,a ,b)
  #+end_src

we use the "whitespace" option here
  #+name: a-fragment
  #+begin_src elisp :noweb yes :noweb-prefix whitespace
    (let (<<varable-bindings>>)
      <<do-something>>)
  #+end_src

to produce the follow code:
  #+begin_src elisp
  (let ((a 0)
        (b 1))
    `(,a ,b))
  #+end_src

Here is a try:
  #+begin_src elisp :exports results :wrap src elisp
  (org-babel--expand-body (org-babel-lob--src-info "a-fragment"))
  #+end_src
BTW, I'm curious if there's an public API that can output the code expansion of an noweb src block by it's name like above?

Best regards,

Chen

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-03-28 13:43 UTC | newest]