* first time setting up mobile-org -- no files produced
@ 2010-07-22  1:42 Michael Gilbert
From: Michael Gilbert @ 2010-07-22  1:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi —

Using Dropbox. Startup includes:

(setq org-mobile-inbox-for-pull "~/OrgMode/Flagged.org")
(setq org-mobile-directory "~/Documents/Dropbox/MobileOrg")

M-x org-mobile-push does something. But no files are pushed to the MobileOrg folder. I set debug-on-error and I get no error. I've reloaded .el files.

Next steps? I'm sure this is glaringly obvious to someone....

TIA.

— Michael

* Mobile-org crash --- same error?
@ 2010-07-28 16:30 ` Robert Goldman
From: Robert Goldman @ 2010-07-28 16:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I just got an error in doing this after an update:

 (void-function ps-header-footer-string)

I don't have any way of knowing if this is the same bug as yours.

This happens because org-write-agenda calls ps-print-buffer-with-faces on
"/Volumes/rpgoldman/org/agendas.org"

As far as I can tell, this should /not/ happen.  ps-print-buffer-with-faces is
only called by org-write-agenda when one of these two conditions matches:

(string-match "\\.ps\\'" file)

or

(string-match "\\.pdf\\'" file)

but file (as far as the emacs debugger can tell me) is bound to
"/Volumes/rpgoldman/org/agendas.org"

Any idea why this might be happening?