* wraptable
@ 2017-01-19 13:02 Gert van Oss
From: Gert van Oss @ 2017-01-19 13:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Good day,

I’m looking for a way to have wrapped tables on the right side in my document. A global setting is preferred if a wrapped table is possible anyhow.

I tried in my ‘file.org'

Just som text..
#+LaTeX: \input{myWrappedTable}

file: myWrappedTable.tex

\begin{wraptable}[10]{r}{6.5cm}
  \caption{A wrapped table}\label{myTable}
\begin{tabular}{ccc}\\\toprule
Header first column & second-column & third-column \\\midrule
2 &3 & 5\\  \midrule
2 &3 & 5\\
2 &3 & 5\\  \bottomrule
\end{tabular}
\end{wraptable}

However the table never ends up where I expect (hoped) it to be.

Thanks,
Gert

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-01-19 13:02 UTC | newest]