* FR: Custom Latex Table alignment
@ 2009-03-18 23:17 Russell Adams
From: Russell Adams @ 2009-03-18 23:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode List

Could we use a ATTR_LaTeX line to allow the 'align' field for tabular
to be customized? I needed to do word wrap today, and to enable word
wrap you must specify the width of the column.

The easy way would be to allow the user to specify the align string
manually, or we could do something more complex on the column groups
line.

Thanks.

* Re: FR: Custom Latex Table alignment
@ 2009-03-19 16:40 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-03-19 16:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Russell Adams; +Cc: Org Mode List

On Mar 19, 2009, at 12:17 AM, Russell Adams wrote:

> Could we use a ATTR_LaTeX line to allow the 'align' field for tabular
> to be customized? I needed to do word wrap today, and to enable word
> wrap you must specify the width of the column.

#+ATTR_LaTeX: align=rrlp{2cm}lrl

works already, seems I forgot to document this.