* argument to org-revert-all-org-buffers
@ 2009-06-16  7:48 Chris Gray
From: Chris Gray @ 2009-06-16  7:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

I think it would be nice if org-revert-all-org-buffers took an argument
so that it worked non-interactively when the argument is non-nil.  This
would mirror the function save-some-buffers, so that one can do
something like:

emacsclient -e "(save-some-buffers t)"
git pull
emacsclient -e "(org-revert-all-org-buffers t)"

from a script.

Cheers,
Chris

* Re: argument to org-revert-all-org-buffers
@ 2009-06-17 13:31 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-06-17 13:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chris Gray; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Jun 16, 2009, at 9:48 AM, Chris Gray wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I think it would be nice if org-revert-all-org-buffers took an
> argument
> so that it worked non-interactively when the argument is non-nil.
> This
> would mirror the function save-some-buffers, so that one can do
> something like:
>
> emacsclient -e "(save-some-buffers t)"
> git pull
> emacsclient -e "(org-revert-all-org-buffers t)"

That sounds to me as a perfect way to shoot yourself in the foot.
Every day again... :-)