* Question on quoting
@ 2009-03-21 16:39 Feng Zhou
From: Feng Zhou @ 2009-03-21 16:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello, All
 I am having problems with typing << and >> since org-mode thinks they
are targets. I am not able to type `|' in table either. I tried to use
\ as in latex, but it doesn't work. Can anyone help me please? Thank
you very much.
--Feng

* Re: Question on quoting
@ 2009-03-22 15:51 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-03-22 15:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Feng Zhou; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Mar 21, 2009, at 5:39 PM, Feng Zhou wrote:

> Hello, All
> I am having problems with typing << and >> since org-mode thinks they
> are targets.

What is the concrete problem?  What operation does not give the right
result?

> I am not able to type `|' in table either. I tried to use
> \ as in latex, but it doesn't work.

You can write \vert to get a vertical bar in exported files.

- Carsten