* org compact guide texinfo bug ?
@ 2016-04-08 12:51 Jean-Christophe Helary
From: Jean-Christophe Helary @ 2016-04-08 12:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

It's my fist message to the list so I hope I'm not missing anything.

In section 10.4 "Commands in the agenda buffer" the View/Go to Org file commands are described as:

@tsubheading{View/Go to Org file}
@item mouse-3
@itemx @key{SPC}
Display the original location of the item in another window.
With prefix arg, make sure that the entire entry is made visible in the
outline, not only the heading.
@c
@itemx @key{TAB}
Go to the original location of the item in another window.  Under Emacs
22, @kbd{mouse-1} will also work for this.
@c
@itemx @key{RET}
Go to the original location of the item and delete other windows.
@c

According to the Texinfo documentation:
https://www.gnu.org/software/texinfo/manual/texinfo/html_node/_0040itemx.html

It seems like:

@itemx @key{TAB}

and

@itemx @key{RET}

are not subsequent entries of @item mouse-3 but entries on their own.

They should be coded as @item.

Jean-Christophe Helary

* Re: org compact guide texinfo bug ?
@ 2016-04-08 20:53 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2016-04-08 20:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jean-Christophe Helary; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Jean-Christophe Helary <jean.christophe.helary@gmail.com> writes:

> It's my fist message to the list

Welcome!

> In section 10.4 "Commands in the agenda buffer" the View/Go to Org file commands are described as:
>
> @tsubheading{View/Go to Org file}
> @item mouse-3
> @itemx @key{SPC}
> Display the original location of the item in another window.
> With prefix arg, make sure that the entire entry is made visible in the
> outline, not only the heading.
> @c
> @itemx @key{TAB}
> Go to the original location of the item in another window.  Under Emacs
> 22, @kbd{mouse-1} will also work for this.
> @c
> @itemx @key{RET}
> Go to the original location of the item and delete other windows.
> @c
>
> According to the Texinfo documentation:
> https://www.gnu.org/software/texinfo/manual/texinfo/html_node/_0040itemx.html
>
> It seems like: