* format for clocktable
@ 2013-05-25 15:28 Jean Wallemacq
From: Jean Wallemacq @ 2013-05-25 15:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi, I recently switched from org-mode 6.xx to 8.0.3.
I used to have results >= 24:00 in the form of 34:59 for example, not 1d 10:59 - see below
I do not manage to get back the old format, which is more convenient for me.
The manual mention a :formatter switch, but I have not found information about this yet

Thank for your help

#+BEGIN: clocktable :maxlevel 4 :emphasize nil :scope file :block week
#+CAPTION: Clock summary at [2013-05-25 Sat 17:09], for week 2013-W21.
| Headline              | Time       |          |       |
|-----------------------+------------+----------+-------|
| *Total time*          | *1d 10:59* |          |       |
|-----------------------+------------+----------+-------|
| Journal               | 1d 10:59   |          |       |
| \__ Mai               |            | 1d 10:59 |       |
| \_____ [2013-05-24 Fri] |            |          |  6:15 |
| \_____ [2013-05-23 Thu] |            |          | 13:08 |
| \_____ [2013-05-22 Wed] |            |          |  7:46 |
| \_____ [2013-05-21 Tue] |            |          |  7:50 |
#

* Re: format for clocktable
@ 2013-05-25 15:50 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-05-25 15:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jean Wallemacq; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Jean,

Jean Wallemacq <jean.wallemacq@skynet.be> writes:

> Hi, I recently switched from org-mode 6.xx to 8.0.3.
> I used to have results >= 24:00 in the form of 34:59 for example, not 1d 10:59 - see below
> I do not manage to get back the old format, which is more convenient for me.
> The manual mention a :formatter switch, but I have not found information about this yet

What is the value of `org-time-clocksum-use-effort-durations' for you?

C-h v org-time-clocksum-use-effort-durations RET

 Bastien

* Re: format for clocktable
@ 2013-05-25 16:20   ` Jean Wallemacq
From: Jean Wallemacq @ 2013-05-25 16:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

value is nil
in the screen, something is mentioned about some default value having been changed with emacs 24.  My change to org 8.0.3 was made at the same time than an upgrade of emacs, so it may be linked to that.

Further help is welcome !

Jean

Le 25 mai 2013 à 17:50, Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> a écrit :

> Hi Jean,
>
> Jean Wallemacq <jean.wallemacq@skynet.be> writes:
>
>> Hi, I recently switched from org-mode 6.xx to 8.0.3.
>> I used to have results >= 24:00 in the form of 34:59 for example, not 1d 10:59 - see below
>> I do not manage to get back the old format, which is more convenient for me.
>> The manual mention a :formatter switch, but I have not found information about this yet
>
> What is the value of `org-time-clocksum-use-effort-durations' for you?
>
> C-h v org-time-clocksum-use-effort-durations RET
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Bastien

* Re: format for clocktable
@ 2013-05-25 16:35     ` Jean Wallemacq
From: Jean Wallemacq @ 2013-05-25 16:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Changing the value of org-time-clocksum-format was the trick!!
Thank you for the pointer.

Jean