* org-protocol for safari?
@ 2009-05-28 22:54 Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2009-05-28 22:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Has anybody gotten org-protocol to work for Safari?  Earlier I asked
if anybody has written a script to parse Safari bookmarks and orgify
them; this would be another solution, just click on each tab.

Thanks.

--
Myalgic encephalomyelitis denialism is causing death and severe suffering
worse than MS.  Conflicts of interest are destroying research.  /You/ can

* Re: org-protocol for safari?
@ 2009-05-29  7:25 ` Christopher Suckling
From: Christopher Suckling @ 2009-05-29  7:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Samuel Wales; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On 29 May 2009, at 00:54, Samuel Wales wrote:

> Has anybody gotten org-protocol to work for Safari?  Earlier I asked
> if anybody has written a script to parse Safari bookmarks and orgify
> them; this would be another solution, just click on each tab.

I've got some Applescripts for use with Quicksilver which do this job
for Safari and other applications. I'm intending to rewrite them to
use org-protocol rather than my own rather hacky solutions, but
haven't yet have the time. And also to rewrite them for other
Quicksilvery type applications like Google and LaunchBar.

In the meantime, you can grab them at:

http://claviclaws.net/org

HTH,

Christopher