* Using latexmk for LaTeX compilation
@ 2011-02-08 16:18 Dror Atariah
From: Dror Atariah @ 2011-02-08 16:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs-orgmode

I want to use latexmk as the LaTeX exporting engine, I following this link's (http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.html#using-xelatex-for-pdf-export) instruction, but it didn't work.

Note, that exporting the .org to .tex file and then manually running latexmk -pdf works flawlessly.

I'm very new to emacs and I can't find what is wrong here.

I also posted a question here http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/10562/emacs-org-mode-and-latexmk. You can find some more details there.

Thanks a lot!
Dror

* Re: Using latexmk for LaTeX compilation
@ 2011-02-08 16:38 ` Lawrence Mitchell
From: Lawrence Mitchell @ 2011-02-08 16:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dror Atariah wrote:
> I want to use latexmk as the LaTeX exporting engine, I following this
> link's
> (http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.html#using-xelatex-for-pdf-export)
> instruction, but it didn't work.

> Note, that exporting the .org to .tex file and then manually running
> latexmk -pdf works flawlessly.

This setting works for me to produce pdfs via latexmk.

(setq org-latex-to-pdf-process (list "latexmk -f -pdf %f"))

Lawrence
--
Lawrence Mitchell <wence@gmx.li>

* Re: Re: Using latexmk for LaTeX compilation
@ 2011-02-09  7:58   ` Dror Atariah
From: Dror Atariah @ 2011-02-09  7:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lawrence Mitchell; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

> This setting works for me to produce pdfs via latexmk.
>
> (setq org-latex-to-pdf-process (list "latexmk -f -pdf %f"))

This almost solved my problem - after changing %f to %s it worked as expected.
Thnx!