* Hiding stars for Item column from columnview
@ 2015-05-31 18:41 Joon Ro
From: Joon Ro @ 2015-05-31 18:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

I'm using the great columnview feature a lot to generate dynamic tables. When I use %Item column, the generated table shows the stars in front of each heading.I used to not include "Item" in columns, and added additional property for the name for each heading to avoid this.
However, I need to use ":skip-empty-rows t" to skip headings without any properties corresponding to the columns, and it depends on using "Item" column. Is there a way to not show stars for "Item" column in columnview tables?
Best,Joon