* Can I use an already defined agenda view in another agenda command?
@ 2014-01-21 10:49 Martin Beck
From: Martin Beck @ 2014-01-21 10:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Is there a way to first create an agenda command with basic settings and
then reuse and extend those settings in another agenda?

Example:
first create a weekly agenda "overview-10d", which can be invoked e. g. with
C-c a a, that shows all deadlines for the next 10 days

then create another agenda "overview-today" which loads the same settings
like "all items", but only shows the deadlines until today.

Goals:
- Later changes in overview-10d will also be used in "overview-today".
- "Standard settings" can be defined once and then used in different other
agendas.

Kind regards

Martin

[parent not found: <87r467xxdq.fsf@bzg.ath.cx>]