* Custom Agenda Commands tutorial
@ 2008-12-18 21:06 Matthew Lundin
From: Matthew Lundin @ 2008-12-18 21:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi everyone,

Since questions often arise on the list about custom agenda command
configuration, I tried my hand at writing a tutorial for Worg. My goal
was to describe the basic components of the configuration and to
provide a number of scenarios in which one might want to use custom
agenda commands. The new tutorial can be found here:

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-custom-agenda-commands.php

If you spot any errors, please feel free to email me or to fix them
yourself.

Also, a quick question about Worg for more experienced users. I added
a directory of images under my initials (mdl) to the "images"
directory in Worg, where other tutorial images reside. I was expecting
this directory to be published with the other static files, but it has
not yet made its way on to the website. Any ideas?

I hope the tutorial proves useful.

Regards,
Matt

* Re: Custom Agenda Commands tutorial
@ 2008-12-18 23:36 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2008-12-18 23:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matthew Lundin; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Matthew,

the image directory in Worg is now published correctly, this was a
problem in our setup.

- Carsten

@ 2008-12-19  9:11   ` Jari Aalto
From: Jari Aalto @ 2008-12-19  9:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Bernt Hansen <bernt@norang.ca> writes:

> Jari Aalto <jari.aalto@cante.net> writes:
>
>> How do I force update of the [/] and [%] markers. Many times they
>> don't follow item are edited, added, copied manually.
>
> For a checkbox list just C-c C-c on any checkbox to change the state
> twice.
>
> For TODO subtasks change the todo keyword with shift-left and
> shift-right

Hm. What internal commands I could use to do the same? I have several
top level [/] markers that I'd to update at once. Stepping over them for
TODO task chnages is too much work as they go out of synch regularly.

Jari

* Re: Re: Custom Agenda Commands tutorial
@ 2008-12-19 11:32     ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2008-12-19 11:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jari Aalto; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Jari,

how about checking out the Manual section about checkboxes?
It describes a command that will globally update all these
counters.

http://orgmode.org/manual/Checkboxes.html#Checkboxes

- Carsten

@ 2008-12-19 17:47   ` mdl
From: mdl @ 2008-12-19 17:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Carsten Dominik <dominik@science.uva.nl> writes:

> Hi Matthew,
>
> the image directory in Worg is now published correctly, this was a
> problem in our setup.
>
> - Carsten

Thanks. The images work fine now.

- Matt