* Re: 8.2: Error with tests SOLVED
@ 2013-09-22  6:31 Mehul Sanghvi
From: Mehul Sanghvi @ 2013-09-22  6:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rainer M Krug; +Cc: ML Emacs-orgmode

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 11:51 AM, Rainer M Krug <Rainer@krugs.de> wrote:

> Mehul Sanghvi <mehul.sanghvi@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > emacs-version:  GNU Emacs 23.4.1 (powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
> > 2.24.19) of 2013-06-30 on porpora, modified by Debian
> >
> > org-version:  Org-mode version 8.2 (release_8.2.dirty @
>
> Your org-version is "dirty", i.e. you have a mix of different versions.
>
> Look at the manual on ho=w to solve this, or ask here with further
> details on how you installed org and emacs.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Rainer

There is no bug here, just missing files.  I should have read
testing/README to figure out what I needed for dependencies.  ert is one of
the packages that you need if you're not running on Emacs24, which I'm not.
  This was definitely a user problem with "in between the ears" :)

cheers,

    mehul

--
Mehul N. Sanghvi