* integrating org-mode with complice.co?
@ 2018-08-09 21:58 Adam Spiers
From: Adam Spiers @ 2018-08-09 21:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I know we have some Beeminders here, so it seems reasonable to ask whether
we also have any Complice users?

    https://complice.co/

It's a really nice (albeit proprietary) service to help users achieve
direction, focus, and consistent progress with their lives.

    https://complice.co/features

However it doesn't really have anything in the way of long-term planning.
So I've been thinking that an org-complice mode which provides a bridge
between long lists of projects / TODOs in org-mode and Complice's
minimalist day-to-day view could be quite an effective strategy.

It has an alpha API:

    https://complice.co/apiclient/docs

In particular, when using org-mode as a comprehensive "product backlog for
life", it would be nice to be able to import tasks and goals into Complice,
and then have synchronisation which propagates the completion of tasks back
into org-mode.

Does that make sense, or is it a dumb idea? :-)

Thanks,
Adam